Re: [IP] Doing insulin doses in the hospital

Gee, do I ever feel lucky!  I've had a couple of surgeries in the last
couple of years and everyone taking care of me knew exactly what to do. I
didn't have to worry a bit.  Now I just wonder how my Dr's will be when I
go in to deliver my baby in Sept.  I guess that's when I will find out how
much the hospital staff knows about insulin pumps.  My endo is really good
so I'm hoping he can educate my OB about it.

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99