Re: [IP] Doing insulin doses in the hospital

Gee, do I ever feel lucky!  I've had a couple of surgeries in the last
couple of years and everyone taking care of me knew exactly what to do. I
didn't have to worry a bit.  Now I just wonder how my Dr's will be when I
go in to deliver my baby in Sept.  I guess that's when I will find out how
much the hospital staff knows about insulin pumps.  My endo is really good
so I'm hoping he can educate my OB about it.

Tara
Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99