Re: [IP] Doing insulin doses in the hospital

When I had surgery my anesthesiologist took care of my insulin during surgery.
I was told to take about half of what I normally would take and eat nothing.  (I
was on one shot a day (70/30) then) After surgery they put me on the sliding
scale to control it.  I had a really good surgeon that has worked with
diabetes.  Now that Im on the pump my cde told me to hold on tight to it and
demand I take care of myself.