[IP] Diabetes Dek

Hello list mates,
  I'd like to share with you an educational tool that I have found most
helpful. It's called a Diabetes Dek, looks like a deck of cards, and
covers all the basic information about DM and treatment. It's printed by
Life Scan company and can be obtained for free by calling them at (800)
227-8862. Or though their web site at: www.LifeScan.com.  They also make
a professional version, which I ordered for my endo, and he and his
ofice staff thought it was great, as it a concise, handy and portable
reference guide.
  All the best,
  heading for 3 years with my 507