Re: [IP] Unusual Post?

Sorry Sorry Sorry.  I think I am the culprit of the unusual post.  So for all you
inquiring minds what happened was as I hit send I realized I didn't want it to go
to the list but to an individual person.  So I hit cancel and well it looks as
though it only canceled part of the message.  What can I say, I tried and the
cancel button failed.

Fran B.