[IP] Re; REal Severe Diabetes

I've created an additional problem for myself in educating the public
about what diabetes is.  I don't really LIKE cake, cookies, honey buns,
etc., so usually I turn them down.  When the offerer then makes some
comment about my diabetes, I have to go through the explanation about
carbohydrate metabolism AND my food preferences!
Vicki Mcdonald
(But give me a plate of jalapeno poppers and I'm in heaven!  Except for
what the fat does to my bg.)