You should get a new doctor immediately!  Using a pump makes your life much
easier; I resisted getting a pump for my first 10 years as a diabetic
because I felt it would be burdensome and complicated.  How very wrong I
was!  Almost immediately upon getting my pump I felt like a new person.  I
began to feel almost normal, I found that it made my life better and it was
simple to use.  After I was on the pump for awhile I wondered to myself, why
did I resist getting on the pump earlier.  Do yourself a favor and get a
physician who is hip to pump therapy and will support you with it.  It will
change your life immediately for the better.  Best regards.  Ricky Samuel