[IP] scared to sleep, and living alone

Well today I had a low, and ended up in the ER.  I had been having a lot
of fluctuations in my tests, and thought it may be a yeast infection, or
the site.  This A.M. I had a 245bg on awaking, and so I bolussed, and
took a shower then changed my site.  I didn't think anything of it, but
then when I got to work, I was really busy.   I didn't get the chance to
check my bg when I thought of it prior to leaving for a P.T. appt. and
then the therapist gave me some new exercises to do, any way I didn't
test when I should have and the next thing I knew it was too late for me
todo anything for myself.   This has not happened for some time, they
didn't even remember me at the E.R.  I cried since I felt so stupid.  I
came around quickly, but even so, the loss of control.  I have a nice
ripped up IV hole, that will remain blue and black for a spell to remind
me of my stupidity, and the bill of course......I am afraid of sleeping
tonight now, since my test has been in the low 300's and high 200's ever
since.  I have been bolussing, but am worried about the insulin hitting
me when I'm not ready.   I will set my alarm, my landlord will check on
me if I'm not up by 10a.m. and that's all I can do.   this disease
I met some really nice people today though.  I wish I could meet them
some other way......Laurie B.