Re: [IP] Re: Hearing Loss

In a message dated 4/19/99 6:14:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< hearing loss is a seriuos problem the whole thing is if they can make a
 vibrate why not the insulin pump >>

This would be great for other reasons also.  I have been in meetings and all
of a sudden I started beeping.  It can be rather embarrassing when everyone
looks at you like "you should have turned that damned beeper off before
coming here".  Then to make it look worse, you have to fiddle with the thing
to turn it off.  If it vibrated I could take care of things without drawing
attention to myself.