[IP] Info on new pumps

How often do the pump companies come out with new pumps?  How does one find
out about new pumps and new features to become available?  I'm really very
happy with Jenna's Disetronic most of the time, especially when she spends a
whole day at the beach, but I do drool with envy when I read posts about how
easy it is to manage pizza with square waves/dual waves (which we don't
have).  Disetronic seems to treat it as though what's next and when is top
secret.  I figured you experienced pumpers who've been through more than one
pump know how this works.

Nancy Morgan