Re: [IP] "Real Severe" the Real Thing

I had written a response to this thread earlier, but then deleted it because
I thought it sounded as though I was judging someone else.  Was I glad to see
your comments!  I have an aunt who is exactly like the person you
describe--she is currently suffering the complications associated with this
disease--needlessly.  Although she does not take medication, try to stay on a
diet, check her blood glucose (ever), her husband (my uncle) had the nerve to
tell me that even though I have been diabetic for 41 years I don't have
diabetes as bad as she does.  So, it goes both ways!  I found out I have a
"slight" case of diabetes!  Am I ever glad to know THAT after all these years!