Re: [IP] question

My name is Rob and I had to see three different Endos before i found one that
was willing to put me on a pump after just one visit.  Let me suggest, if you
don,t already, maybe you do.  the Dr.s like to see good solid records of you
BG test at least four times a day so they know you are serious about taking
charge of your diabetes.  This is not an assumption af any kind, but just a
helpful hint if you decide to find a different endo to put you on the pump.
I can't really tell you much about pumping yet  though, I just started myself
today.  Best of luck with finding a Pro Pump Dr.  and Best of luck with your
                                              Rob (IDDM for 27yrs)  age 33