Re: [IP] Real severe" diabetics

Even my parents still think that I can only eat certain things, and my
mother went through pump education with me!  I suppose that once people
learn that diabetics can not have sugar, it sticks with them(no pun
intended).  I will admit, sometimes when I do have a cookie or ice cream, I
overdo it a bit, but I end up lecturing myself and doing an extra bolus.
What kills me is when friends find out that I have diabetes, after they have
seen me eat sweet things, and they look at me like I'm lying.