Re: [IP] Real severe" diabetics

My 2 boys and I were eating at Dairy Queen with my aunt.  I took a bite of my
son's sherbet popsicle and she said "Have you heard about W. B.(a man we
know)?'  I said no what.  "Well, he's on kidney dialysis now because he
hasn't taken care of himself."  I tried to explain about the carb bit but she
didn't buy it.  I guess all people has heard for so long is that diabetics
CAN'T eat sugar, so I don't think anything is going to change their minds.

Tonya S