Re: [IP] Meter Recommendations Please

The Fast Take made by Life touch I believe.  It only takes a tiny amount of
blood, and will give you results in 15 seconds.  It is so small that you can
actually carry it in the front pocket of a pair of jeans if you want.  It
seems to be very accurate and is very reliable.  I personally feel like it is
an excellent value.
                                                              Rob  (IDDM for