Re: [IP] Re: Hearing Loss

>How about vibrations like some pagers use to alert people to  "no delivery"
>or other pump problems?  Just an idea

Sounds good to me... however, I wonder if there are technical limitations.
Pagers and cell phones typically use much larger batteries, so a vibrator
alarm might cause rapid battery drain on a pump. It would be a good
question to ask, though.

I wonder why pumps can't be designed to use rechargeable battery packs. You
could have one charging while the other is being used... just swap them out
when the active pack ran low.