[IP] Re: Severe Diabetics

I have been following along on these posts about how some people don't want
their loved ones on pump because they are "severe".  Well, I had a really
nice thing happen alogn those same lines and thought I would share it.  A
friend of mine who has never really wanted to know anything about my
diabetes has been asking a lot of questions about my pump.  It seems her
mother-in-law has been told she may have to go on insulin (type 2 currently
on oral medications) and she wants to learn more about the pump because she
has seen how much of a difference (positive) it has made in my life.  I
thought this was great.  The more knowledge anyone has the better.  Oh, and
tomorrow (April 20th) is my one year anniversary!  Yeah!

Take care all,