[IP] basals

I am having trouble with my daughter's 11 am readings and was hoping for some
advice.  Sat. when she slept in till 11am bg at 11am was 78 but on school
days when she has breakfast at 7:30am she usually runs around 180 at 11am.
Do I need to increase her basal from breakfast till noon or does it sound
like she needs more insulin to cover breakfast?  She currently takes 1u for
every 15carbs for every meal. I  am thinking about having her do 1 unit for
every 10 carbs at breakfast but not sure.  I have read that most people need
a little more insulin in the am to cover breakfast.

Thanks again for the help!

Anne (mom of 13 year old pumper)