[IP] "Real severe" diabetics

You know I get so tired of hearing that expression!
When I went on the pump, I bragged to diabetics and non-diabetics about it.  I was telling a co-worker about this wonderful new machine.  She stated that her father was diabetic.  I told her that maybe she should check it out and told her about the advatages.  As I'm in the middle of the list of advatages, she interupted me and said,  "Well I don't think he can go on it, he has serere diabetes and has to take 2 shots a day."
I get so discouraged.  So this is the time I use to educate people.  If she only knew a took more shots a day than her father before I went on the pump.  :)