Re: [IP] Unusual Post?

Donna asked:

>Why is it on some post I have nothing there for example this on.  The subject
>was Re: [IP] Re:  Hearing Loss
>email @ redacted wrote:

I think the person's keyboard ran out of letters. Not many people realize
there is a fixed life expectancy to keyboards, beyond which they just run
out of letters. Blank messages are the sad result ...

My keyboard has lasted a surprisingly long time, but it does run out of
correctly spelled words. I imagine an upgrade will fix this - but just for
a while <vbg>

Seriously, I think sometimes blank messages show up when someone hits
"reply" or "send" in their e mail program without first creating the message.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted