Re: [IP] Meter Recommendations Please

Hi,

The Lifescan FastTake or the AccuChek Advantage would both
fit your requirements.  I have both meters and they are
both excellent!  The FastTake is the smallest of the two
but they are both smaller than the One-Touch.

I still keep my SureStep around and use it sometimes.  It
is still reliable.  If you have one of the old SureStep
meters without a memory, call Lifescan and they will
usually replace it with one that has a memory.

Hope this helps a little.

 -- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> After reading your messages, I feel like such an antique.
>  I have a MM 506
> which I use with Sofsets and test using a Surestep.  I
> really do believe in
> "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" but I don't want to be
> left in the dark
> either.
>
> I've decided it is time for a meter upgrade.  My
> requirements are:
> 1.  Reliable and accurate (of course!)
> 2. Small (The one touch was too big to fit all the places
> I want to take it)
> 3. Quick
> 4. Memory (at least 20 tests)
>
> Anyone have any recommendations?