Re: [IP] Re: Real severe diabetes

Vicki,

You aren't alone my dad is the same way.  But when he thinks he is low (doesn't
check mind you just a feeling he gets) he runs for the Hershey's Bar.  I try to
tell him to check before he eats it and he might find out that he isn't low
after all.  He just keeps on eating.  I guess what they say about teaching old
dogs new tricks is true.

Donna