RE: [IP] Meter Recommendations Please

I am using Bayer's DEX.  I really like it.  Very infrequently I will get a
weird reading that is ridiculously high or low, but another test confirms or
dismisses my suspicion.  I have had similar problems with other meters.  A
few doctors I have spoken to have concerns about the accuracy of the DEX but
they admit they haven't used it.  Except for what I mentioned above, I
haven't found it to be a problem.  The DEX meets everything you are looking
for: it is small, extremely easy to use, requires little blood and uses a
straw like strip so that you can approach the blood drop from any angle.  I
have used it on my two boys for almost six months. My seven year-old son
uses it all the time.

The DEX stores up to 100 tests.

		 - Dan Richardson
		4/19/99 2:44:06 PM
Dan Richardson 		4/12/99 6:19:44 AM
80 School Street		Voice: (603) 227-9290
Concord NH  03301		Fax:    (603) 227-9291
DataStream Development	Building systems that last...