[IP] Re: Hearing Loss

Read the post on hearing loss.  I do have some hearing loss mostly due to my
age, however, I'm not deaf.  If I hold the pump to my ear, I can hear the
beeps, if not, I can't.  I can hear the clicks when bolusing but not beeps.
Perhaps, the beeps are too soft for everyone but those with really acute
hearing.  Usually keep the pump in my pocket or at night under my pillow.
This is a problem for me also.  Don't know if this hearing loss is due to
diabetes, but I doubt it in my case.  Sorry your post was misunderstood as
not hearing alarms is a problem.