From: Ted Quick [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 1999 1:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Where to (fill in the blank)

"Kornfeld, Avner" wrote:

> What about using alcohol pad?

Why buy something I have no use for, that will only increase scar tissue
anyway???

Ijust test at a sink all the time anyway, since I wash my hands first,
and after getting the sample rinse well with COLD water. Almost always seals
it
right up, put a bit of pressure on with  paper towel or tissue afterwards if
not.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted