Re: [IP] Fast food run around

At 11:04 AM 4/18/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>How do you make a Hushpuppy without any fat -- they are
>fried aren't they?  They are also a type of bread --
>therefore they also have to have carbs.
>I just looked them up in Corinne Netzer's "Book of Food
>Counts."  According to her, 1 Long John Silver's Hushpuppy
>has 60 calories, 9 grams of carbohydrate and 2.5 grams of
>fat.  Somehow her numbers sound a bit more realistic.
You have me on that one... i'll have to find the letter that they sent me
because it also has more stuff on it that seems a little ODD.. personally
i think the person that sent it to me threw out some numbers just to try
and make me happy.

and i do believe that most of the hush puppies are made out of corn meal,
milk, and a few other things and then FRIED...

When i find the letter i'll contact that person again and ask them to
explain..  i'll keep the list informed.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted