Re: [IP] Real severe" diabetics

I think other's opinions/assumptions about what "a diabetic can/can't eat"
are one of the most annoying aspects of this disease!!  I'm an RN, have been
on the pump for 5 weeks and tonight at work, I took a BITE SIZE candy bar to
eat from our community bag at the nurse's desk.  As I was walking away, I
heard another nurse say, "geez, she sure doesn't seem to be watching what
she's eating ever since she got that pump!"  LOL......good gawd  Can ya
believe it??!!  I was like, "yup, 10 carbs......not even a unit of insulin
for me" ;)