[IP] Re: public sharps containers

I just graduated from Georgia Tech - in Computer Science,
where by my senior year there were only six females.
All the female restrooms had sharps containers but for
some reason the mens' room didn't.  I'm a pretty "public"
diabetic  - I shoot up right at the table, test my blood
in class, etc, etc, so everyone knew.  They used to
laugh and say that the bathroom was built just for me
because #1 the small number of girls and #2 of course
the diabetes...

I've seen other sharps containers popping up in
strange places in georgia, but usually in governmental

Susan, on day 4