Re: [IP] Real severe" diabetics

>Yeah when I was working as a nurse at a nursing home, the director of
>called me in her office and said she had been told by another nurse that I
>didn't eat right.  Seems I had a bag of chips one night.  Man, according to
>people are we able to eat anything?
>Tonya S

some thing like this last happened to me last night.. I walked onto the 2nd
floor of the hospital with my midnight snack (KFC) and one of the other CNA
said "your not suppose to eat that"  i said "WHAT its chicken"  ha ha...  i
still wonder what he thinks i should eat..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted