Fw: [IP] What is that?

 What is that?
 Really haven't found a use for the triangle thing either but you are
supposed to use it to plug the end of the set  if you disconnect.  As for
the baggie with the vial and the blue or white clips the clips are used to
pinch of the tubing if you have it disconnected.  The vial is a storage
container for the triangle thing.  There is a line on it for filling with
I've been pumping since July 96 and have never used any of these things
Bottom line is I have no use for any of it.  I'd rather see a second piece
of donut tape in the set.  You know the one that if it touches anything it's