Re: [IP] What is that?

In a message dated 4/18/99 5:13:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< There's a little plastic triangle thingie  >>
I bet you are talking about the cap.  It can be used on the side of the quick
release with the needle to protect the needle.

<<a tubing clamp>>
Prior to the quck release, these were used when detaching the pump from the
infusion set.  I still use it if my syringe runs out of insulin and I don't
want to change the infusion set yet.

<<and a little plastic vial>>
For storing that little plastic triangle thingie (see above).

Congrats on the a1c.