Re: [IP] A fear of mine

When I moved out  and alone for the first time I slept with a 2 Lb
container of raisins under my pillow.  When the alarm clock woke me up
enough to see the time, I would start my day with a hand full of raisins
if I had not heard the alarm or hit the snooze button too many times.
I was scared but I knew I had to do it for me.
For years I slept with raisins near the bed.
It worked for me. It was my sticky security blanket.
Kim be me