[IP] Hiding in the Bathroom

Hi, I keep reading about everyone's opinion on where to test their blood
sugar. After reading all the emails, it is obvious that everyone has their
own "personal choice."  Afterall, we all are individuals.  What may be
comfortable for one person, may not be for another person.  To insinuate that
if one tests his blood sugar in the bathroom that one is ashamed is unfair.
I personally prefer testing in the bathroom because it gives me privacy and
since I am not on the pump yet, if I need a dose of insulin, I can, at the
same time, administer my insulin.  However, if a bathroom is not convenient,
it doesn't bother me to do this in public.  I just think we need to quit
judging people on this issue as I feel it is a "personal choice."

Diabetes - 20 years