[IP] Re: Hearing Loss

I'd like to thank all of you who made light of my question regarding hearing
loss.  The reason I had asked is that Monday night I had refilled my
reservoir with insulin and had put it in the suspend mode.  Went to bed never
returned it to operational mode and also NEVER HEARD THE ALARMS THAT GO OFF
WHEN IT IS IN THE SUSPEND MODE.  I woke up with a bs of 372 after having no
insulin from 10:30p to 6a.

Again thanks for making light of it.  My next step is to request to be
removed from the list.  Life is too short for this kind of aggravation and