Re: [IP] A fear of mine..sleeping.

To add to my previous post.  I am terrified to go to sleep without my husband
or an adult around.  Even after all these years of having a low with the
seizures.  I had to take my youngest to New Orleans this past week for 3 days
to have tests run for GERD.  I bet I checked 3 times before I went to bed.
But, I guess that was better than having any problems with only a 5yo and 3yo
to help their mama.