Re: [IP] A fear of mine..sleeping.

I have had my share of these seizures.  Sure hope I don't have another one.
I have been on the pump for 3 1/2 years and have had some lows, but not any
I guess the worse part was after you came to and not being able to remember
anything.  One time we had gone to the airport and picked my father in law up
and I had a reaction with the seizures and my husband told me to get up and
put my clothes on and come into where his father was.  I asked how he got
home and couldn't remember going to pick him up and going out to eat for
hours after.  Like having amnesia.