[IP] No delivery

Dear Diane, Thanks for your note. I just got off the phone with minimed,
and the man I spoke with was very helpful. He said that when I bolused
after disconnecting and it went through ok shows that there was something
wrong with the site. Since Ryan is so thin he is recommending the sils.We
were using the soft-sets. He is sending me some samples tomorrow. Is this
what you use for your daughter? I'll keep you posted on how we do inserting
the sils.  Susan