Re: [IP] Fast food run around

EXCUSE ME???

How do you make a Hushpuppy without any fat -- they are
fried aren't they?  They are also a type of bread --
therefore they also have to have carbs.

I just looked them up in Corinne Netzer's "Book of Food
Counts."  According to her, 1 Long John Silver's Hushpuppy
has 60 calories, 9 grams of carbohydrate and 2.5 grams of
fat.  Somehow her numbers sound a bit more realistic.

--- FIS <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I some of you know i have been getting info on carbs on
> several companies
> products.. i just Received something from LONG John's
> Silver . according to
> them Their Hush Puppies have (get this its amazing) 0 fat
> and 0 carbs (i
> guess i can eat all i want)  ha ha.. i am going to have
> to talk to them
> about this..
>

> Brian Carter
> ICQ # 27217438