Re: [IP] "Real severe" diabetics

>And now this. Where, oh, where, will it end? I seem to be going from bad to
>worse ...
>I just can't understand why I keep feeling better and better despite my

Jan :

Well accord to the others (misinformed Idiots)  we are in denial and us
feeling better is just all in our minds and the pump is just a security
blanket that makes us feel a little more like everyone else so we can
forget about Diabetes.  But the pump does nothing...  so they think..  Lets
see what they think if they or someone else they love becomes D.. i bet
they will have a "change of heart"

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted