[IP] "Real severe" diabetics

Hey group

I found out the other day that I'm a <gulp> "real severe diabetic." In fact,
most of us on this list are "real severe" diabetics.

My source? A hospital administrator who confided to me that his sister-in-law
is a "real severe diabetic -- she has to wear a pump."

Now, not too long ago, when I was on MDI, a plant nurse told me I was a "bad
diabetic" because I took "more than two shots a day."

And now this. Where, oh, where, will it end? I seem to be going from bad to
worse ...

I just can't understand why I keep feeling better and better despite my rapid