Re: [IP] Infusion Set Question & MM exchange

In a message dated 4/18/1999 1:03:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Ohh.... some of the list mail mysteriously gets forwarded to certain
 people at MM or Disetronic when appropriate :-)
 They even write back sometimes, heh... heh... >>
Michael you are a doll.  Thanks so much for mysteriously letting the email
get to MM.  I did finally get everything corrected, but it was nice to hear
from the mysterious missing lady.  I plan to call her tomorrow.  I don't know
what in the world was going on.  I couldn't believe that in a company the
size of MM that just one person would do returns.  It turns out there are 16
in that department.  Anyway, it seems everything has been worked out and I
will give Debbie a call tomorrow.  Things do happen and as long as I am kept
in good supply of Sof-sets everything will be fine.
Thanks again.