No Subject

> Linda,
> Do you always put a band-Aid on after testing? I've never heard of this.
I just pop
> mine in my mouth and the bleeding stops.
> Marilyn

I guess we all bleed differently, but I've always found that the
application of saliva to the would (ie sucking it) encourages bleeding
rather than stopping it.

There's usually not too much blood left on the finger (I use a Dex), so I
just smartly rub it with another finger, and the bleeding stops...