Re: [IP] Infusion Set Question

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 email @ redacted wrote:

> 1. Has anyone on the list had any experience with returning supplies under
> such circumstances?  Was MM cooperative?  Am I STUCK with 3 months worth of
> supplies I may not be able to use?
Yes, I returned all of Lily's SofSets that came with MM507C for the 10/5
packs of silohettes

> 2.  Those of you with kids on the pump....what has your experience been with
> Silouettes vs. Sof-set?  Should we try it anyway?
Don't bother if he is thin. The set goes in a fixed depth and if it is
too deep your stuck (pun intended). My daughter uses sils but she is
"woman sized" now and it is not an issue. In the pre-silohette world when
she was younger, she had to use bent needles because the sofsets hurt her.

A number of other parents on the list use sil's for their younger children.