[IP] Nursing in bed and tubing

The sad thing is I can't remember how I handled this ("Baby" is 6 today).  I
do know that he did accidentally yank the site out once or twice.  I think if
I were going to do this now I would use my waist-it from MiniMed, wrap all
the tubing up in it, which would leave little exposed for entanglement.  You
can turn it around so that the pump is in the back.  I do recall that when he
was little, verbal, and snuggling with Mom, he did not like the pump between
us and would ask me to move it aside.

Nursing went very well, by the way.  Managed 9 months or so (working mom,
breast pump and all).  Warm Regards  Linda