[IP] Barb

about the fears people have about going to sleep makes me glad that I am
the one worrying about Erica going low while sleeping, and not her.
Thankfully we can take the responsibility for that for a good many years
to come yet.  Plus....I decided I will not ever let her leave home!!LOL
I thank you for letting us in on your feelings.  It sure puts things
into perspective.

Barb it seems to me that Erica is very lucky to have you for a Mom.  I know
my Mom (I was diagnosed when 16) decided she would never let me out of her
site.  Of course that caused tremendous rebellion ;o)  She did everything she
could to protect and support me and in keeping me grounded.  Sounds like you
are the perfect support for Erica.