Re: [IP] Social Progress????

In our city they won't take them!  The hospital doesn't want them, the pharmacy
where you buy the red sharps container doesn't know what to do with them and my
endo said to just put them in a bleach bottle and tape the lid shut and put them
in the trash.  When my father was here my house was a junkies dreamland. *L*
They don't want you to through them out but don't tell you what to do with them
either.

Donna