No Subject

Thanks Ruth for responding.
You have me mixed up with the other Tara though...I'm not pregnant..at least not the last time I checked :)
I know my sugars are fine when I go to bed and I have tested through the night but I can always come up with a reason not to trust these as typical!! Like a high fat dinner or stress, something!!   It is all psychological, I'll be the first to admit it!
Occasionally I'll get a weird morning too!  I've gotten up and tested at 6am and have been 15.0 (or 270) not bolused and then check it at 9am and been 7.0 (or 126)..without food, bolusing or anything!!  Those weird mornings just send me for a loop!
Eventually I'll get over it!
Thanks again,
Tara B.