Re: [IP] A fear of mine..sleeping.

Tara,
121 is awfully high to eat more, especially if you are pregnant UNLESS your
basal rates are set too high or you still have more bolus coming.  Doing basal
testing will help you fix this and ease your mind.  Try setting your alarm at 2
hour intervals and getting used to rolling over and blood testing
automatically.  This will at least allow you to get long naps and it will allow
you to establish resting blood sugars (many people find their bgs run higher or
lower when they stay up than when they sleep), it will eventually allow you to
stop worrying so much too.  I've woken up in the emergency room more than a few
times.  Interestingly though, it has been in the last years when I actually
sleep at night and don't worry that I have entirely stopped having this
problem.  Again, basal testing is necessary in order to get the rates set right.