Re: [IP] A fear of mine..sleeping.

Since my son had a very bad hypoglycemic seizure last year, neither one of my
kids like to go to bed with a bg of under 200. Its a daily struggle but now
with the pumps they are starting to trust their bgs to stay good at night.
I of course, don't sleep soundly or long . The others on this list who have a
family member who have had hypoglycemic seizures, know that you never sleep
soundly again. Oh well just something else caused by Diabetes!! Doreen-mom of
2 pumpers