Re: [IP] Infusion Set Question & MM exchange

>Hi Kelly--I just sent two boxes of silhouettes back to MM.  Unfortunately
>there was some kind of problem getting to talk to someone.  It took me about
>a month to get a human being.

I have found that if you have any problems like this, your MM sales rep can
often cut through the red tape to help you get things taken care of much
more quickly. I wouldn't have waited so long.... did you ask to talk to a

Sounds like you hit a real dud... hopefully this person has either been
re-trained or shown the door.