Re: [IP] Infusion Set Question & MM exchange

In a message dated 4/17/99 3:24:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Anyway the main thing is I wanted to give you her name and number so you
 go straight to a person. >>

	THANKS for this info!!  This will make things much easier I'm sure!
It sounds overall like everyone has had a pretty positive experience
exchanging sets, so I feel better now.  I guess between "pre-pump jitters"
and now this little hitch, I got REALLY nervous!